Eating foods and supplements containing certain kinds of live bacteria can aid in treating and even preventing some diseases. That is just one of the many advantages of probiotics because different strains of bacteria have different effects on our bodies.
Probiotics are a mix of good live bacteria and yeasts meant to help restore the natural balance of bacteria in the body. They can be taken from the food that you eat, like yogurt and pickles, or from probiotic supplements.
Probiotic supplements come in different forms including:
- Probiotics drinks
- Probiotics tablet and capsules
If you are looking for probiotics Malaysia, here is a list of the best probiotics available on the market:
Atomy Probiotics 10+ Plus is a dietary supplement with thirteen different types of lactobacilli with different functions mixed together. It restrains harmful bacteria from growing while easing bowel movement and keeping your stomach happy.
Adults can pour one packet of the powder into their mouths and swallow. However, if you are having a hard time taking it in powder form, you can add one sachet of atomy probiotics to 16oz of water and drink it. Children are only allowed to consume a quarter of the sachet powder, while teenagers can consume half of it.
A sugar-free and dairy-free probiotic supplement that aids digestive health and sound immune function. It contains two strains of specific probiotic bacteria, proven to survive the harsh acidic environment of the stomach to promote healthy digestion and immune function. The ability to survive the acid in the stomach also ensures that sufficient quantities of high-quality bacteria strains can survive stomach enzymes and enter the intestinal tract alive to be effective.
The bacteria in the USANA probiotic are guaranteed to remain effective for over a year at room temperature.
You can take USANA probiotics directly by adding the powder in your mouth, adding one serving (one stick pack) to cold beverages, or sprinkling the powder in your food every one or two days.
It contains 7 strains of probiotics to help restore and maintain a healthy gut. Additionally, Bio-Life Advanced Multi Blend PROBIOtix also:
- Eases bowel movement and relieves constipation
- Boosts immune system
- Eradicates bad breath
- Aids nutrients absorption in the intestines
- Suppresses the growth of harmful bacteria
Since Bio-Life Advanced Multi Blend PROBIOtix rebalances gut microbes, it should be considered by people who are looking for the best probiotics for weight loss as it can help to balance nutrients absorption and inflammation in the intestines which help in losing weight.
Adults can take 2 capsules of Bio-Life probiotic daily, half an hour before meals or as recommended by the doctor. Children aged between 6-12 years old should take 1 capsule daily, half an hour before meals or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
BioGaia sells a range of probiotic products with proven health benefits. Their products contain strains of the lactic acid bacterium L. reuteri known to evolve and adapt to conditions created by humans. Some of their probiotic products include:
- BioGaia Protectis Baby Drops- probiotic drops for colic & digestive comfort.
- Prodentis KIDS- a daily oral hygiene probiotic boost for children with braces, dental problems, or struggling with oral hygiene.
- BioGaia Prodentis- it promotes healthy gums and teeth and also gives you a fresh breath.
- BioGaia Gastrus- it promotes daily functions of the GI system by alleviating periodic GI discomfort, constipation, gas, and bloating.
- BioGaia Osfortis- designed to promote strong bones, immune balance & GI wellness for women before, during, and after menopause.
The dose and directions of using BioGaia probiotic will depend on the product you are using, and your doctor’s prescription. You should carefully read the leaflet for guidance if the product was bought over the counter.
This fermented probiotic supplement is produced from a blend of 90 natural, high-quality crops such as fruits and vegetables as well as herbals and mushrooms. It also contains eight strains of live lactic acid bacteria. The blend then undergoes a multi-year fermentation to produce the ultimate probiotics. OHMS probiotics have the following benefits:
- Fights against Helicobacter Pylori.
- Improves infant’s diarrhea and pneumonia.
- Increases the maximal oxygen consumption [VO2 max] of athletes.
- Improves wound healing.
- Fights against dengue hemorrhagic fever.
- Relieves constipation symptoms.
- Prevents a relapse of urinary tract infection.
- Relieves type 1 allergy including asthma, hay fever, and atopic dermatitis.
- Eradicates fatigue and tiredness.
- Improves leaky gut symptoms.
- Alters the balance of gut microbiota.
- Defends the body against Candida Albicans.
- Improves mouth ulcers.
- Regulates liver function.
- Increases bone density.
Note: As with any health supplement, it’s necessary to thoroughly assess your existing nutritional consumption in relation to your nutrient requirements. You can then concentrate on taking probiotics that can successfully address the nutrient deficit in your current diet.