Best Vitamin E Brands That You Should Try
Vitamin E is a water-soluble vitamin composed of tocotrienols and tocopherols. Tocotrienols and tocopherols have chemical structures that are very similar. Tocotrienols differ from tocopherols in that tocotrienols include double bonds. Tocotrienols can be found in a variety of natural sources, including annatto, palm, and rice bran oil.
Tocotrienols are used to treat high cholesterol, scars, cancer, an inherited disorder called familial dysautonomia, a buildup of fat in the liver in people who consume little or no alcohol (nonalcoholic fatty liver disease or NAFLD), and a variety of other conditions, but there is no solid scientific evidence to support these uses.
How does it function?
There are four types of tocotrienols: alpha-, beta-, gamma-, and delta-tocotrienols. Tocotrienols appear to have a variety of physiological effects. Tocotrienols may help decrease cholesterol and promote heart health. Additionally, tocotrienols appear to aid individuals who suffer from a hereditary condition called familial dysautonomia by raising the levels of a certain protein in blood cells.
Vitamin E is a critical component that enhances the health of the heart, brain, and prostate, as well as lung, colon, and immunological function. Shaklee offers two kinds of best Vitamin E supplement: Vita-E Complex softgels and Vita-E 400 IU tablets.
Vita-E Complex and Vita-E 400 IU both include 400 IU of naturally occurring Vitamin E supplement with selenium for added protection against free radicals.
Vita-E Complex softgels provide the following benefits:
- 400 IU vitamin E function derived from natural sources
- 65 mcg selenium to supplement vitamin E’s action
- 38 mg grape seed extract including proanthocyanidins, anti-free radical components
Vita-E® 400 IU tablets provide the following benefits:
- 400 IU vitamin E derived from natural sources
- 10 mcg selenium to supplement vitamin E’s action
- A kosher-certified variant
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that aids in the maintenance of normal cholesterol and blood lipid levels and promotes blood vessel health.
Blackmores Vitamin E 1000 IU provides a daily dosage of vitamin E at a super strength. It helps maintain vitamin E levels in the body and protects cells from free radical damage.
Adults — Take 1 capsule once daily, or as directed by a physician.
- Consume with food.
- Supplements may be beneficial only if dietary intake is insufficient.
- If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner.
- Use with caution if you have a history of severe heart problems (such as heart attack or stroke)
- Contains compounds derived from soy beans and sulfites
- Use with caution during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Always consult with your health professional prior to use if you have any pre-existing illnesses or are on any medications.
This vitamin originated from soya beans and contains the active ingredient natural vitamin E d-alpha tocopherol in a proven Aqua-Biosorb carrier that aids with Vitamin E 250 absorption. This vitamin functions as an antioxidant, preventing the formation of free radicals.
With a higher established bioavailability, Natopherol Bio-Enhanced Vitamin E disperses swiftly in the stomach for optimal absorption. Your body can benefit from all of Vitamin E’s health-promoting properties. For maximum absorption, this product is formulated with Bio-Enhanced Technology.