Blush Blings: Best Blushes And Colors
We’ve all seen those people who have way too much blusher on and appear to be clowns. Many of us avoid using blusher for fear of looking like a fool as a result of this anxiety. However, blusher adds a natural glow to the complexion while also creating contours to the face when used appropriately. It’s a fantastic tool that should be in every woman’s makeup bag. In this article, we are going to list down the best blushers you can choose to achieve the desired effect.
What Kind Of Blusher Are You?
When looking for a blusher, you’ll notice that it comes in powder, cream, and even gel form. They all have unique characteristics, so choose one that you are most comfortable with. Creams and gels will last the longest, while powders will give you more color options. While certain types of powder must be placed over foundation, others can be applied directly to the skin.
Which Color Should You Pick?
When selecting a blusher color, take into account your skin tone first, followed by the look you want to achieve. Let’s look at the different types of colors and what look they give off.
- Cool colors – These are colors with a blue undertone that will give your face a healthy glow and provide freshness.
- Warm colors – These are ideal for contouring the cheeks and providing definition to the face, and they usually have orange undertones.
- Universal colors – These are tones that fall somewhere in the middle of the cool and warm color spectrum. They are universally flattering and can be worn with any shade of lipstick.
- Natural Colors – These are the beige and brown neutrals.
To highlight your features, the Shimmer Duo Blusher combines matte and shimmer colors. The matte blushes can be used for contouring and shadowing, while the shimmer hues can be utilized to highlight. When both are combined, you’ll notice an immediate radiance on your face.
Some of the key features of Blusher Shimmer Duo:
- Oil-free & fragrance-free
- Instant glow
- Matte & shimmer hues
- Designed specifically for Asian skin
Elianto cosmetics Ombre Blush is an ombre-inspired blush with a gradient finish. It combines two smooth colors into one to give your complexion a natural-looking flush of color with just one swipe.
To use this blusher, blend the blush along the cheekbones and over the apples of your cheeks.
Fit Me Blush is a light-weight powder that gives you a natural-looking color that lasts all day. This blendable, natural-looking, yet visible blush applies smoothly and gives skin a bright shine. This long-lasting blush is suitable for dark, light, and all complexion tones in between. It is also dermatologically-tested and non-comedogenic.
Cheek Heat is a water-based gel cream blush by Maybelline that contains colorful pigments for a buildable, natural-looking flush. There are four natural-looking hues to choose from! With this oil-free, water-based liquid blush product that glides into the skin and leaves a delicate, dewy finish, you can easily get that fresh summer glow. It’s infused with soft colorful pigments for a natural flushed look.
How to use:
- Squeeze 1–2 dots onto fingers and apply with fingertips.
- Make a tapping motion on the apples of your cheeks.
- Gently blend into your skin.