Press To Impress: Best Loose Powder Makeup In Malaysia
What Are Loose Powders?
Loose powder and compact powder are the two forms of face powder available. Because it’s easier to carry around for touch-ups, pressed powder is more popular. However, there are several advantages to loose powder that are frequently neglected. What are some of the advantages of using loose face powder?
Loose powder is usually used as a finishing touch. It helps to fix makeup and make it last longer, absorbs excess skin oil to prevent greasy shine, enhances complexion, and gives UV protection in some cases. Let’s look at its benefits in further detail.
It's More Sophisticated
Compared to pressed powder, loose powder has a finer, silkier texture. It simply glides on and settles into fine creases and wrinkles without drawing attention to them.
It Has A Thin Layer Of Protection
Loose powder is what you need if you don’t like heavy makeup and prefer to wear as little as possible on your face. It provides light coverage and enables for an even and luminous finish thanks to its light and silky texture.
Best Loose Powder Products
The moist consistency of the foundation is sealed with loose powder, which allows it to last longer. Loose powder also aids in the prevention of makeup transfer or runoff, which can occur during the day. Wearing loose powder is essential for persons with oily skin since it controls oil and keeps the face shine-free. Here are some of the best loose powder products you can try:
Laura Mercier’s “Best in Beauty” Translucent Loose Setting Powder is a cult favorite and major award winner thanks to its quick blurring effect, 16-hour wear, and signature soft-focus look with no flashback.
The key features of this product are listed below.
- 16 Hour Soft Matte Finish: Sets makeup for 16 hours of transfer-resistant wear, with 95% of customers reporting that it regulates oil all day, making it the ideal setting powder for oily skin types.
Reduces Shine: The powder suppresses shine all day.
Breathable: Contains extremely fine milled powders that feel light on the skin and allow it to breathe.
No Texture: The powder does not appear cakey. Take our no photo flashback test and say goodbye to flashback with our anti-shine powder formula!
This loose powder has a few ravaging advantages:
- Truly Translucent – The powder is translucent when applied, giving the appearance of a natural flawless complexion.
Skin Smoothing Effect -“Press & roll” technique ensures a flawless application every time.
All Skin Types’ Best Setting Powder – Whether you have oily, dry, or combination skin, this powder is suitable for you.
There are three shades of skin tone for this loose powder which are:
- Fair to medium skin tone – Translucent
- Medium complexion tones with olive and golden undertones – Translucent Honey
- Medium-deep to deep skin tones – Translucent Medium Deep
Key ingredients in this product:
- Vitamin C + E Powders – Potent antioxidants that help to maintain a more even skin tone over time.
- Botanical Blurring Powder – This smooth, finely milled plant-derived powder blurs pores while absorbing excess oil
- Natural Amino Acid Powder – Melts into the skin for an invisible finish.
This product is one universal powder that eliminates the need for shade matching. It feels weightless, natural, and velvety soft on the skin. It also controls undesirable shine all day and provides a sheer, invisible finish to set foundation on all skin tones.
This loose powder is dermatologist-tested, an all-new product with light-scattering qualities to help lessen the appearance of flaws for a skin-perfecting finish. It also accommodates sensitive skin, contains no oil and fragrances, and is non-comedogenic.
This loose powder adds the right finishing touch to your makeup base by controlling shine and setting it. The mineral-based composition helps to minimize shine while also smoothing the texture of the skin. It also aids in the setting of the foundation and adds a sliver of color to the skin.
This loose powder from Maybelline is a great way to finish off your look.
- Sets foundation for up to 12 hours while also smoothing the appearance of flaws.
- It gives out a little tinge of color that lasts all day
- Coverage that’s light and airy, with a natural, shine-free finish.
- Allergy-tested and suitable for sensitive skin.