The 6 Best Multivitamins of 2021
Multivitamins are supplements that contain a combination of different vitamins and minerals. These vitamins and minerals can also be ordinarily found in foods and other natural sources.
Your body needs the best multivitamin supplements to function well. These functions include:
- Producing enzymes and hormones to boost your immunity
- Keeping your nerves and organs functioning properly.
- Providing nutrients for reproduction, maintenance, growth, and the regulation of bodily processes.
A multivitamin tablet provides vitamins that are not absorbed through the diet. They are believed to:
- Treat vitamin deficiencies caused by illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, and many other conditions.
- Compensate for poor eating habits.
- Reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases.
Best Multivitamin Products : Multivitamins come in tablets, capsules, chewable gummies, powders, and liquids. Read on to find some examples.
Blackmores has formulated multivitamins for energy, detoxification, immune health, exercise performance, mental function, or general wellbeing.
Blackmores Multivitamins + Minerals mainly help to supplement an unbalanced diet. It contains essential vitamins and minerals to provide your body and mind with nutritional support. It also provides a range of vitamins and minerals for the maintenance of good health.
Centrum multivitamin has a range of different multivitamins for different people including:
- Centrum Multivitamin for Women- supplement for women containing iron, vitamins D3, B, and antioxidants to support energy, immunity, and metabolism. It is formulated with micronutrients and iron as an energy supplement, as well as biotin, antioxidants, and vitamins A, B, C, and E.
- Centrum Multivitamin for Adult- supplement with antioxidants, zinc, and B vitamins for adults, formulated to help fill nutritional gaps and support your energy, immunity, and metabolism.
- Centrum Multivitamin for Men- formulated to respond to the specific health needs of active men. It has nutrients like lycopene, which may be helpful for supporting a healthy heart and general overall health.
Based on seven clinical studies, Shaklee multivitamin is a high-potency formulation containing compositions tailored to meet the needs of males, females, or adults in general. Shaklee multivitamins include:
- Shaklee Vita-Lea For Men: a high-potency multivitamin formula that doesn’t contain iron. It is specially designed to support the unique needs of men, women, and adults over 50. It supports optimal health including heart immune, bone, joint health, physical energy, and healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Shaklee Vita-Lea For Women; Vita-Lea For Women is great as a prenatal/postnatal vitamin, providing folic acid, iodine, and iron.
Amway Nutrilite Daily Multivitamin and Multimineral tablets contain 13 vitamins and 11 minerals. They provide broad nutritional coverage and a balance of nutrients.
Amway multivitamin carries exclusive natural plant concentrates from acerola cherry, parsley, spinach, watercress, alfalfa, and carrot which provide antioxidant benefits.
It also has vitamin C, vitamin B and niacin that help to strengthen immunity and energy-yielding metabolism. These metabolism processes reduce tiredness.
Amway multivitamin also bears iodine and biotin that support the nervous system and mental performance as well as helping to maintain healthy hair and skin.
BioLife multivitamin contains 18 types of vitamins and minerals in maintaining everyday well-being. It contains:
- Vitamin A for healthy eyes.
- Vitamin D3 for the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin E -an antioxidant.
- Vitamin B1 converts carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy.
- Vitamin B2 releases energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- Vitamin B3 acts as a coenzyme in energy-transfer reactions.
- Vitamin B5 helps to metabolize fats and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B6 helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin C aids in the synthesis of collagen
- Calcium for strong bones and teeth.
- Magnesium helps the body metabolize carbohydrates.
- Iron for blood cell formation.
- Zinc helps to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- Vitamin B12 aids in the formation of red blood cells.
- Folic acid aids in the formation of red blood cells.
- Biotin breaks down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy.
- Iodine is essential for the functions of thyroid glands.
- Selenium helps to protect cellular tissues and membranes against oxidative damage.
The suggested dosage for adults is one tablet per day, taken with meals or as directed by your pharmacist.
Appeton multivitamin comes in:
- Appeton Multivitamin Lysine with Prebiotics Tablet- a dietary supplement fortified with Lysine (Essential Amino Acid) to improve appetite. It also has prebiotics to improve digestion and promote overall healthy growth.
- Appeton Multivitamin Lysine Syrup- a dietary supplement for children, to improve their appetite and promote growth. Appeton Multivitamin Lysine Syrup has no artificial coloring and is alcohol-free. Appeton Multivitamin Lysine Syrup also comes with Dose Master for accurate measurement. It contains vitamin A,D3,B1,B2,B6,B12,E,C, nicotinamide, pantothenic acid and lysine.
This product contains essential multivitamins to support healthy growth on an overall basis.
NOTE: It is important to consult your doctor or other qualified clinicians for multivitamin pills dosages and frequencies of intake.